NMA is a fashion retail brand that represents style and quality since 1999. Founded in Enugu, Nigeria by Uche and Nneka Abiakam, Nma works on a basis of creativity and responsibility, fused with a sunny Nigerian attitude, effortless style, authenticity and fair trade are at the heart of the brands philosophy.
Nma’s aspiration is to be the casual fashion brand with an outstanding price value proposition capturing the African market trends, quality locally sourced fabrics and expressing them in the effortless, relaxed and comfortable African style.
The company reflects a positive and caring attitude towards life, its employees and celebrates real people and togetherness according to the brand promise “to build a responsible fashion industry”.
- To be an ethical design label associated with the creation of effortless, afro-urban fashion distributed around the world with emphasis on the African market.
- To empower and develop micro-enterprises based in Africa by following and economic model where all stakeholders are part of a sustainable and inclusive value chain
- To satisfy the need for expression through our garments
To develop the biggest garment factory in Africa, creating employment and stimulating the economy.
Nma clothing is represented in 3 continents, 5 countries across the globe, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Britain and the US and will be in 10 countries by the 2nd quarter of 2018.
EBEANO Supermarket – ONIRU
EBEANO Supermarket – CHEVRON
SPAR (Park & Shop) – LEKKI
SPAR (Park & Shop) – ILUPEJU
SPAR (Park & Shop) – VICTORIA ISLAND
SPAR (Park & Shop) – ENUGU
SPAR (Park & Shop) – PORT HARCOURT
Roban Stores – ENUGU
Roban Stores – AWKA
NMA Store – MM2 Departure
Lekki Store – 7, Niyi Okunubi Lekki Phase 1, Lekki Lagos Nigeria
Next Cash & Carry – ABUJA
Lumee Designs – Aaron’s Mall, Lekki Phase 1
- Accelerate Further country differentiation.
- Production tailored to meet each countries needs.
- E-commerce – Franchise.
- Coaching and developing employees.
- Explore growth options.
- Expansion to other African countries.
- Pilot kids, accessories, pilot e-commerce.
- Improve product availability.
- Test/Pilot further growth.
- Build foundation.
- Improve processes & capabilities.
- Improve positioning of products.
- Prepare the organization for growth.
Living The Brand – We Care
– We donate clothing to charitable organizations.
– We focus on fashion and empowerment for the girl child.
– We focus on education of the girl child; we believe education is the only route to create a sustainable world.